Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Haunted Mountain View High School

A handful of schools in Southern Arizona are reputed to be haunted. I recently discovered that Mountain View High School in Marana belongs on that list of haunted schools and where all three of my daughters attended and graduated. Of course, right?

Anyway, I stumbled upon (this article) and a YouTube video documentary about the “Mountain View High School Theatre Ghost”, filmed in 2002 by Branden Paris and Devin Whetstone. The documentary was posted on YouTube sometime ago but I feel is stil relevant. The video relays firsthand ghostly accounts by students, as well as interviews with a custodian, a maintenance supervisor, and even an assistant principal.

I thought for a moment, hey a winter break for students is coming up, I could wander over and then around the high school grounds with camcorder and EMF readers in hand? Yeah, no...I hear the Marana police are awesome, and would bust me in less than 10 minutes.

So, enjoy the videos below and know I am simply aggravated to be less than 2 miles away from a ghost hunting adventure that I cannot investigate.
 
Sources: http://tucsoncitizen.com/paranormal/2009/09/06/haunted-high-school/

No comments:

Post a Comment