Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Haunting - Tucson Arizona

A Haunting: Cursed -  Discovery Channel TV Show

In most circumstances I would not entertain the idea of posting a network paranormal show, unless it had a lot of value that I wanted to share. This particular television show was brought to my attention recently by one of my co-workers. The family depicted in this documentary drama is within her extended family in Tucson, Arizona . She has known about it and discussed it within her family circle for some time. It took a lot of courage for her to come forth and break the silence to an outsider. 

The last 2 parts of the clips below are particularly interesting to me, and Amy Allan is a top notch paranormal investigator and medium. Funny, I still use some of the ghost hunting equipment shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment